My Games

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Day 14 Animaloids

We all love centaurs, satyrs, minotaurs, naga, etc., so this is going to be five minutes of vaguely humanoid, animal combinations.

  • Upper half orca, lower half hippopotamus
  • Upper half frog, lower half giant rabbit
  • Upper half barracuda, lower half humanoid
  • Upper half humanoid, lower half ant
  • Upper half humanoid, lower half centipede/millipede
  • Upper half praying mantis, lower half humanoid
  • Upper half feline, lower half eel
  • Upper half cephalopoid, lower half canine
  • Upper half harpy eagle, lower half humanoid

Weirdly I forgot birds right up until the end 0.o. Anyway, obviously I could have gone much faster if I had just written out a bunch of animal combinations randomly, but I tried to actually think them through a little bit. It could be fun to give each of these a more fleshed out blurb down the line and not just the bare-bones as presented here.

30 days may be a bit overkill but I feel like I should follow through on this challenge just for its own sake, but at least it's giving me plenty of project seeds to work on for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment