The first five-minute challenge will be "One Weird Thing" to give your character some distinctive characteristic.
- Wears a watch that is atomically synchronized to another universe
- Irises of the eyes reflect like a mirror
- Skin occasionally flushes with pulses of blood
- Has mineraly or metallic hair or nails
- One eye is like a magic eightball
- Has an animated tattoo (that maybe can also change its form or place)
- Wears an outfit made of their own hair
- Wears a necklace that is actually a mimic
Those ones were ok, I think I'm rusty from the weekend.
Second five-minute challenge will be deranged dimensions (I don't really know how deranged they'll be I just liked the alliteration).
- Alcohol dimension: Oceans of wine, frothy beer waterfalls, whiskey swamps, crystal vodka streams. Alcohol vapors in the air.
- Methane dimension: A gaseous world of gaseous beings and overwhelming odors.
- Pink dimension: Everything is pink.
- Paper dimension: A world like the paper mario videogames. Everything is a paper cutout or diorama.
- Multi-dimension: Reality is like a split-screen TV or multi-display screen. A day plays out in multiple ways simultaneously and interactively, or a series of days interact non-linearly.
Could use some work, but the last one in particular has potential...