My Games

Friday, March 29, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Day 9 Dwarves

I'm struggling for inspiration at the moment, but I've been wanting to come back to my "Traditional" Fantasy tables and maybe do one for dwarves, which I somehow haven't done, so this'll be a warm-up for that.

  • Gem dwarves: They are shiny and fabulous
  • Fracking dwarves: Masters of subterranean sieges
  • Mountain dwarves: Adapted for the mountains, they have a truncated snout like a saiga antelope
  • Neanderthal: What we call dwarves are just neanderthals
  • Nephilim: The dwarves were created by angels, believing themselves as capable as their god to create life
  • Eldritch dwarves: Follow the pantheon of King Oberon, Queen Titania, and their uncouth uncle Tsathoggua
  • Space dwarves: Skin shiny with a reflective metal coat, flying on solar kites

No comments:

Post a Comment