- Others have written about it much more elegantly.
- Others have dealt more closely with him and in my opinion are more qualified to discuss the matter.
- I've intentionally disengaged from the OSR community (in no small part because of him, incidentally, but I won't entirely blame him for some of the things that I regret about how I've engaged with the community).
- I was not quiet about the fact that I grew to hate his guts and don't think I can talk about this in a reasonable and mature way that doesn't make me look like an asshole.
- Posting this is, in at least a small way, an acknowledgement of his significance, and I don't even want to give him that.
I'm posting this only for two reasons:
- To contribute to the "Zak Sabbath is an abusive piece of shit" signal on the internet so that hopefully nobody else gets abused by him or inadvertently supports him.
- As a Jewish heterosexual cis-gender male involved in kink and BDSM as a dominant, a set of qualities I share with Zak, I think it's important that I say that I believe Mandy Morbid. I don't mean to be a white knight or anything, but I do feel that as someone with many privileges, I should publicly declare my support.
That is all. Let's take out the trash and move forward.