My Games

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

30 Day Challenge: Day 27 Dungeons

I'm going to try doing some quick concepts for dungeons. I'm not sure how much inspiration I have for this, I generally prefer objects and creatures over locations and spaces, but we'll see what I can come up with.

The dungeon is...

  • a mimic
  • a virtual reality / astral dreamscape
  • made of candy; gingerbread, candycanes, gumdrops, frosting, etc.
  • bigger on the inside
  • bigger on the outside
  • made of panels that break after you step off of them. There are only so many valid routes to the exit, hope you don't make a mistake...
  • composed of circular hallways, or rings, ordered by danger and theme (that build off of each other, like the levels of hell, or some other thematic system).
  • on the back of a massive beast, and so the positioning and environment are all relative to the beast itself. (alternatively, strung between several massive beasts).

Ok, actually I think that turned out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment