My Games

Friday, December 4, 2020

Maximum Recursion Depth: All Kickstarter Stretch Goals Reached!

The third and final stretch goal for the Maximum Recursion Depth Kickstarter has been reached! This means Scrap Princess will produce two pieces of art and FM Geist will produce a Poltergeist Form. At this time, I don't intend to add additional stretch goals. Instead, any additional value will go towards the cost of the game. That being said, if any unique opportunities present themselves, or if the Kickstarter manages to gain significantly more backing by the end of the funding period, I may consider additional stretch goals.

I realize I haven't made a real blog post in a while. Once the funding period for the Kickstarter has ended, I'll share some updates and thoughts about how I intend to continue with the blog while also working on completing Maximum Recursion Depth.

2 comments:

  1. I am vicariously happy for you & MRD succeeding to the extent it has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's really blown my mind how successful this has been. Trying not to get too far ahead of myself and get overwhelmed, just taking things one step at a time...

      Delete