My Games

Friday, July 5, 2019

BONUS: My prompt is on All My Fantasy Children!!!

One of my "All My Fantasy Children"-style prompts was the prompt for this week's episode! It's episode 109. Sor Velfast: The Baseless Crest (after this week it won't be on the "latest" section of the front page but just subscribe it's a great show!). Check it out!!!!!

They used this prompt:
A world-weary lich decides to re-integrate their soul into their body, but finds that they are no longer in sync with their own soul. They must learn to love themselves if they truly wish to be whole again.
They used this world-building TTRPG, Ancient Stones by Jessica Osborne, to facilitate the prompt, so give that a look as well!

Phantom Limb from Venture Brothers, the conceptual reference they used for the Lich, Sor Velfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment