My Games

Saturday, March 23, 2019

30 Day 5 Minute Challenge: Day 3 Themed Encounter Table

Third day of the challenge. I'm going to try Semiurge's themed encounter table idea, and hopefully it'll be a little more focused than the last challenge which was supposed to be traps and turned into not traps.


  • A pack of purple wolf-bees protecting their royal jelly
  • Marvel's Purple Man or an equivalent
  • A bulbous, glassy, translucent humanoid full of purple liquid, an unstoppable force crashing through walls, chases you through the dungeon
  • A wine elemental
  • Wrathful grapes (purple mouthing gibbers)
  • The witch with lavender potions
  • The romantic mind flayer
  • The devil in the satin sheets
  • Purple-robed Nero-clone humunculi gang


I'm not totally sure what I was going for here, for some reason I just latched on to "Purple" as the theme. All things considered, I don't think this is too bad, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment