My Games

Friday, April 7, 2023

A Super-Solid State of Matter

A super-solid state of matter like the opposite of plasma, colder than cold. Like a miniature blackhole in homeostasis. Black, opaque, bending spacetime around it. Hard, like absolute sharpness. Heavy with its own gravity, yet inert in-place. When pulled from homeostasis by a sufficient force, the imperfections in its field shear at spacetime like a ball of scribbles puncturing paper.


Found this old writeup in my notes, pretty sure I never posted it before.

2 comments:

  1. As dense as what is being described. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :). I was really happy with this when I first wrote it, and still vaguely suspect I've already included this in a previous post, but never properly put it to any use. But perhaps one day.

      Delete