My Games

Sunday, November 6, 2022

The Chattering Class: A Poltergeist Form for Maximum Recursion Depth

I ran a game jam for Maximum Recursion Depth (Exalted Funeral Print+PDF, Itch, Drivethrurpg) a while back, where I and a small panel selected one participant to have art and layout commissioned for their Poltergeist Form. Klintron of Sewer Mutant and Kid Minotaur won the jam with his entry The Chattering Class, which we have just released!

Also thank you Sarah Carapace and Roque Romero for the art and layout!



3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, and incredibly well-presented. It matches the style of MRD perfectly. Do you do your own layout work? That's an often overlooked part of the presentation that I have come to have a lot of respect for. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Klint's writing and Sarah's art were a great match :)! And no I definitely did not do the layout, I'm terrible at that stuff haha, but it was Roque Romero, who also did the layout for the main book. You can see all the hyperlinks on the doc or linked above.

      Delete
    2. I am a dope who missed that totally! Thank you Max!

      Delete