In my last 5 minute challenge post I did category-less, worldbuilding, and bestiary. I think I'll start this one off with category-less again, but after that we'll see.
Hopefully I'll be able to make a new "real" post this weekend, but in the mean time... Go!
- A restaurant that serves only foods that are cooked or cut alive at the table
- A flamethrower made from the organs of a dragon
- White blood cell slimes
- Juggling baseball bat energy ball spiking villain / NPC
- A mage spreads life onto new planets from the bacteria on meteors casting meteor bombardment spells
- Optimization function over atom-collisions to reverse engineer a hash function to extract "meaningful" data out of "nothing"
I will admit, a couple of these were poorly fleshed out ideas I was already sitting on. Didn't come up with as many as I would have liked, but I think some of these are pretty cool.