My Games

Friday, September 21, 2018

High Level Games: 5 Ways To Make Fantasy Worlds Fantastical Again

I recently started writing for High Level Games, I'm aiming for one article a month there. They're a cool bunch who provide each other writing advice, and I think being accountable to other people will encourage me to be a better writer. Whereas my blog is generally more about my personal ideas, my posts there will be more about general thoughts and advice in the form of listicles. This blog post is my advice for how to make a fantasy setting fantastical. It culminates in a one-paragraph micro-setting that's probably tighter and more broadly appealing than any of the micro-settings I've posted yet on here :p. Give it a look!

5 Ways to Make Fantasy Worlds Fantastical Again


No comments:

Post a Comment